So today I’m gonna share with you some interesting conversation starters that will make your loving one more chatty. I’ve already used most of these with John and sometimes I get creative and mix things up a bit. A little tip: You need to ask him for more details or ask to follow up questions though, to get the conversation going. Be creative and feel free to customize these conversation starters, so you get the most out of them!
Conversation Staters For Couples
1. Let’s talk about one thing I don’t know about you.
2. For what do you feel most grateful in your life?
3. Who is your role model?
4. Where in the world do you wish we could live and why?
5. When did you feel most proud in your life?
6. Tell me three things that are on your bucket list this season.
7. What is one thing you want to do differently from your parents?
8. Let’s talk about your dream vacation.
9. What’s your favorite Holiday?
10. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
11. Name three things you can’t live without.
12. Tell me three of your favorite childhood memories
13. Name 5 of your all-time favorite movies.
14. Name two of your weaknesses.
15. What do you think was your biggest success?
16. What was your biggest life lesson?
17. Name three things we have in common.
18. Name three goals you have for the next 5 years.
19. Describe yourself in 5 words.
20. Describe me in 5 words.
I hope you will enjoy having these conversations with your significant other! Also, make sure to pin the picture below. I’ve created it just for you so you can add it to your Pinterest boards and find it more easily!
Lots of love, Apostolia!
What do you think about these fun topics? Add anything you think should be on the list.