“Mood Booster” Playlist – It will instantly lift you up!
Just the other day I woke up in a really bad mood. I swear nothing couldn’t fix it. But luckily there is a great mood booster we all swear by, Music. No, it didn’t lift me up completely but it made me feel a lot better.
I don’t know how music works with the brain but personally, it can totally change my mood. It can make me sad, happy, nostalgic, motivated. Every possible feeling, depending on the songs. That’s why I created a playlist on Spotify called “Mood Booster”. It consists of all the songs that make me feel better. I hope it will lift you up too and overflow you with good and happy vibes!
- I Like Me Better – Lauv
- Cheerleader – OMI & Felix Jaehn
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- On Top Of The World – Imagine Dragons
- Rule The World – Walk off the Earth
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING! – Justin Timberlake
- A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- Domino – Jessie J
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- Best Song Ever – One Direction
- Good Life – One Republic
- Shut Up And Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Trumpets – Jason Derulo
- Live While We’re Young – One Direction
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
- Wild Ones – Flo Rida & Sia
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- Who Says – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Kill Em With Kindness – Selena Gomez
You can download the free Spotify app here. You will need this app if you wanna listen to my playlist.
What do you think? Do you want to add any other song to my list? Share it with me in the comments! I’m open to suggestions!
Here’s the “Pin-able” version of my list for you to share it with your friends on Pinterest! Spread the happy music vibes!